go with a scooter...it may cost $$, but you'll get places faster and it only costs a couple of bucks to fill up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
With the current increase in gas prices and a promised increase in the coming months, I'm starting to get pissed off. I voted for that pecker head in the white house, so I have to partially blame myself. Does the goverment think that we crap money. Keeps this up im getting a bicycle.
go with a scooter...it may cost $$, but you'll get places faster and it only costs a couple of bucks to fill up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
There's a couple of cows in the field next to where I live....looks like I'll be saddling one of those up, soon.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i think ima build me a solar powered vehicle [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's down right funny, I don't care who you are right there.
Not the gas prices, just the comments.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
im getting ready to start on my horse and carrage. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
You should take a look at gas prices in the larger areas of the US. Much more than we pay here.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
2.16 or more for the cheap stuff here on the WV-PA state line. When I come home I'll be coasting on fumes to make it to Bluefield, VA to get the cheap VA gas.
yeah i heard it's like 2.80 a gallon in some areas
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
One of my uncles lives in New York next to Canada, so I'm sure it is high there b/c New York and Cali were they 2 states with the highest gas prices. The lowest I have seen it was in Coeburn at $1.89 since prices skyrocketed the other day.
Bookmarks